Ship Graveyard Simulator debuts on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The release date has been set for February 23rd this year. The simulator allows you to become a worker dismantling shipwrecks and thus experience one of the most dangerous industries in the world. Ship Graveyard Simulator was first released on PC as well as the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles. The game will also make its way to the Nintendo Switch in the following months.
Developed by the Polish studio Games Incubator, the simulator was first released on PC, where it was met with a positive reception from gamers (70 percent of approximately 1,000 Steam reviews were positive), and then came to the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
Ultimate Games S.A. is responsible for preparing Ship Graveyard Simulator for release and publishing it on PlayStation 4. Owing to the console’s backward compatibility feature, the title also runs on PlayStation 5.
In Ship Graveyard Simulator, you will find yourself in the world’s largest ship graveyard, a beach filled with hundreds of different shipwrecks. The title allows you to play as a worker engaged in dismantling these large colossi. Interestingly, it is considered one of the most dangerous professions, so the player must be aware of numerous risks, including possible exposure to toxic substances.
The gameplay in Ship Graveyard Simulator primarily consists of exploring wreck decks and dismantling selected ship sections. Possible tasks include cutting, destroying, or welding the different components. As you work on dismantling wrecks, you will obtain parts and valuable raw materials, which you can then sell and use the money you get to, for example, improve your equipment and make suitable preparations for the challenges ahead.
Ship Graveyard Simulator – main features:
- Dismantling shipwrecks.
- Cutting, destroying, and welding.
- Wrecks of naval colossi.
- One of the most dangerous professions.
- Trading in parts and raw materials.
The release date for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 has been set for February 23rd, 2023. Ship Graveyard Simulator will also be released on Nintendo Switch in the following months.
- title: Ship Graveyard Simulator
- genre: simulation, naval, indie, relaxing, construction
- developer: Games Incubator, Ultimate Games S.A.
- publisher: Ultimate Games S.A.
- languages: English, Polish, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- number of players: 1
- file size: GB
- release date: 23.02.2023 (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5), 2.12.2022 (Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S), 10.11.2021. (PC – Steam), 2023 (Nintendo Switch)